International Scholastic Trust Limited is currently searching for top professors, educators from around the world to help us with our mission.
Henry Ong, President of International Scholastic Trust (IST)
-Founded Singapore and Asian Schools Math Olympiad (SASMO) in 2006
-Created a team based competition Singapore International Math Olympiad Challenge (SIMOC)
-Led the Singapore Math Olympiad team to compete in international competitions in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, South Korea, Thailand and Singapore.
-Invited by Teacher’s Network, Ministry of Education Singapore to train teachers on how to help students develop thinking skills through games and puzzles.
-Created the Math Magic workshop at the Talent Development Institute for High Ability students for the Gifted Education Branch (GEB), Ministry of Education (MOE).
Prof. Valentina Dagienė, VU professor of Mathematics and Informatics
Professor Valentina Dagiene is a leading international authority on Computational Thinking and Informatics. She is the Founder and President of Bebras, a worldwide organization with over 56 country members.
She is currently teaching at Vilnius University Institute of Mathematics and Informatics, Lithuania. Some of her extraordinarily accomplished academic feats include:
- Publishing over 200 scientific paper and over 100 methodical works.
- Coordinating more than 50 national and international projects in education, information technology, development of educational software and localization of computer programs.
- Member of prestigious International committees such as Olympiads in Informatics(since 2006), ACM (since 2005), and IFIP TC3 (since 2003)
- Founder of two international journals, Informatics in Education and Olympiads in Informatics
- Author of more than 60 books on teaching Informatics, approved by the Ministry of Education and Science of the Republic of Lithuania
“With her immense knowledge in teaching, research work, publications and academic projects, we are privileged to have Prof Valentina Dagiene volunteer to join our Advisory Council, as Head – Informatics Education. We look forward to working with her to bring all of you another world-class competition in Informatics very soon.” – Henry Ong, President of IST”.